CORONAVIRUS CANCELLATION POLICY:
We want to give you a serenity message. For this reason, if there is a new Coronavirus lockdown by law and all tourist accommodations must be closed, and therefore your reservation must be cancelled, we will return to you the 100% of the deposit.
Besides, if you come from abroad and the borders to arrive are closed at the moment of arriving at the house, we also return the 100% of the deposit.
We understand that we are living in an exceptional situation and with this cancellation policy we want to give you confidence and security.
When the health crisis ends and the situation normalizes, the house will be ready to reopen its doors. Pure air, open and private spaces, without crowds of people and an ideal environment to enjoy the calm and tranquility.
ACTION PLAN FOR A SAFE STAY:
We have always been concerned with health and general well-being of all our guests and now, more than ever, we want to continue along this way and ensure that you feel just as safe as at home. For this reason, we have taken these following measures:
- Free cancellations (if the house must remain closed, we return 100% of the deposit).
- Use of usual cleaning, disinfection and ventilation protocols and intensified with additional measures such as the use of masks and gloves by the cleaning staff as well as all the measures marked by the competent authorities.
- Disinfectant dispensers available.
- Bed linen and towels are washed, as always, at 60ºC in a professional laundry.
- Employee training in relation to the new measures established to deal with Covid-19.
- Informative posters with hygiene standards.
|Weekend||Friday from 18:00h||Sunday at 18:00h|
|High season week||Friday from 18:00h||Friday at 10:00h|
Christmas, New Year's Eve, Easter Week and other special days, please consult rates.
In August, the minimum price is for a group of 5 people and in July it's for a group of 4 people.
The minimum stay is 2 nights and 7 nights from 1st June to 31th September.
OTHER INTERESTING INFORMATION:
- Possibility to put extra beds with extra cost.
- Pets are not allowed.
- In case you need a cradle, it will cost 15€ (baby bed sheets included).
- The booking will be confirmed when we receive the bank transfer of 25% of the total amount, meanwhile, the house will be available for another group.
- Visits of non resident persons are not allowed without the knowledge and previous consent of the owners.
The booking cancellation within thirty days before the check-in date, it will be able to lose of the amount paid to the bank account.
According to 53/1994 Decree, 8 February, of Generalitat de Catalunya, if the customer leaves the establishment prior the booked check-out date, at most the 40% of the total price of the non used services can be charged.
Personal data collected through the web page and telephonic contact, are only used for the purpose of giving the requested services, as well as proceeding to the invoicing and advertising purposes. Your data will be placed in Can Xargay holder files for invoicing purpose and will be filed during the legally necessary time period. You can exercise access, rectification, cancellation and opposition rights through writing to Can Xargay. C/ Pau Casals, 35. 17846 Mata. Girona. Spain.