We are committed to defending the environment and the values of sustainability and responsibility because we know that the future of the Earth depends on our behavior towards it. For this reason, we have adopted the following measures in La Cabanya:
- The electrical energy supplied in La Cabanya comes from 100% sources of renewable origin.
- The appliances are with energy use A.
- The lighting both inside and outside are made with light bulbs and / or low consumption.
- We encourage the selective selection of trash in the following fractions: glass, paper, plastic and organic matter.
- Shower taps and artichokes have devices for water saving.
- The water disinfection system is by a salt chlorinator and this means that no chemicals have to be added to the pool water. In addition, it has positive benefits for sensitive skin.
- We firmly believe in the local products, this is the reason we always try to buy our products from the local shops.
- We collaborate with the main festival of our village "Gales de Mata".
- In order to improve our services, we encourage customers to fill out a valuation survey.
- We have subscribed an arbitration agreement with the Consumer Arbitration Board.